Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Stay Calm and Embrace Chnage

School is back in full swing after a nice mid-semester break. The weather is starting to feel like fall at the good ole Mount St. Mary's. Student, faculty, staff, administrators, and other community members are starting to order the typical pumpkin spice lattes, wearing boots and vests. With being back at school I am now trying to master time management again. I look up quotes and gifs to remind myself to relax and stay calm.


Image result for calm down gif
A little pep talk from Mark Walhberg. (google images)

Mark Wahlberg is one of my favorite actors. He is in one of my favorite films called The Other Guys. I like his character that he plays in this movie. I frequently like quoting movie lines when talking to my friends and for the past week I have been quoting Wahlberg's line "I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly."

Overall, being a college student has been busy in all aspects. However, I am managing by telling myself one day at a time. I also tell myself if my day is not going according to plan to breathe and read remind myself of the quote below. I believe that these quotes were trending around 2012 and I am glad that they still circulate the internet today.

Image result for keep calm and embrace change
Motivation quote for the week. (google images)



No comments:

Post a Comment