Sunday, October 29, 2017

FOOTBALL!

One of my favorite football teams is the Buffalo Bills. This team is not one of the popular teams but I like the team because it is the team that my dad likes. My dad grew up in Buffalo and we still have family who live there. The team grew on me because growing up my dad likes having company when he watches the games on a Sunday afternoon. Now that I am at college I do not watch football but instead, I follow the team on social media.

Twitter page for the Buffalo Bills
 The Buffalo Bills have social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. On all of these platforms, the Bills has several thousand followers but they do not follow back many other users. The most followers they have is on Twitter which is 812.6 K.
A recent promotion for the Buffalo Bills and Fans
 A recent promotion that happened today was asking the fans to take a selfie and use the geotag filter Bills Selfie. This promotion was presented by Aesthetic Associates. This promotion was to push fans to submit a selfie and in exchange their picture would be on the scoreboard at the football game this afternoon. This was a smart promotion to get the fans to show off their bills spirit and to sport their face in between halftime and quarters.
An Instagram post of two teammates dancing after scoring a touchdown 
I follow the Bills on Facebook and Instagram. I get to see the live stream score on Facebook. As of right now, they are beating the Oakland Raiders. The Bills post a picture every time they score a touchdown to try to spread the word that they are winning and promote action shots of the players. This tactic helps with promoting the team and to let their followers know that they are doing well in the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment